Attorney Stephen K. Snavely
Since 1973, Mr. Snavely has been helping clients in Northwest Ohio through their legal issues. For many years a large part of his practice included criminal defense as well as real estate matters, but since founding his own law firm in Defiance in 1996, he has focused on estate planning, probate and real estate matters. Mr. Snavely enjoys guiding people through difficult times and helping them plan for the future. He has experience handling large properties and complex estates, and he enjoys finding innovative ways to allow people to preserve and pass on their assets at minimal financial risk.
- 1973, Ohio and U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio Northern University, J.D.
- Defiance County Bar Association
- President, 1987–1989
- Northwest Ohio Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Board Certified by the Supreme Court of Ohio to handle estate planning issues
Contact the Law Firm of Stephen K. Snavely in Northwest Ohio
For knowledgeable estate planning, legal counsel and guidance, call the firm at 419.782.8846 or contact the Law Firm of Stephen K. Snavely online to schedule a free initial consultation.